Official GunZ The Duel 2018 (North America)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» Can't register an in game account
because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm by neqneq

» Official Forum Closure, We've MOVED TO A NEW FORUM PLEASE READ!
because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 pm by Monk

» i cannot download gunz.
because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:02 pm by Monk

» GunZ - Online, Gold coin ( Cash Coin ) Sale for holiday!
because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm by TsunamiGunz

» Can't register
because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 pm by Monk

» dstyler dagz
because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm by Perfect

» Happy Thanksgiving Nov,2020 M2O Gaming GunZ!
because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm by Monk

» GunZ: The Duel, Official Subreddit JOIN NOW!
because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm by Monk

» GunZ an Esport
because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm by lamp18

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

+3
VoLam
Aeryelle
JimmyDash
7 posters

Go down

because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot Empty because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by JimmyDash Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot were i beat him 10-1 so here it is dagz special for u

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/01/73/43/dash_212.jpg
JimmyDash
JimmyDash
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot Empty Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Dagz Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:30 pm

so you randomly screen me when i was practising with rockets?
you call that a 1v1? duel?
well i dont blame you because people like you cry so hard and try so hard just to screen over a random game and call it 'getting beat'
yo if you wanna 1v1 again, thats cool, but dont screen on someone when they least expect

Dagz
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot Empty Re: because dagz kept crying over that i had to post this screenshot

Post by Dagz Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:39 pm

also, i beat you 17-7 when the 1v1 was arranged so why you gotta do me like dis? anyways you know that if we play properly again you gun get beat
errbody says you suck worse than an afk player

Dagz
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeryelle Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:56 am

Dagz is that troll that everyone just needs to ignore from now on. This is according to Solemn who heard it straight from Monk himself. Dagz, you got a problem with this you take it up with Monk and see why he'd tell Aradia and Solemn to give you the silent treatment and why Solemn and several others have begun to tell people to ignore you. Ask him yourself.
Aeryelle
Aeryelle
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagz Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:57 am

aeryelle
i dont give a shit tho?
monk is a troll in making people belive monk style is a real style but its kstyle?
and y get involved with everything,

Dagz
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeryelle Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:14 am

You're calling Monk...the person who works hard with some other people.....to keep a server up and running, who's been trying to keep everything together.....a troll. Dude. I'm just going to make this clear. He's well aware of everything that has been going on around you. Only reason why you haven't been banned or muted is because no one can seem to gather enough solid evidence for him to professionally do a thing about you. That's all that stands between you and him.

To be blunt, it's a very tiny and thin wall between the two of you. All it takes is for you to make one bad mistake. Which I'm certain much like everyone else is certain you will eventually cross a line that will make everyone just say fuck it.

All we are asking, is that you stop being a troll Dagz. No one asked for all this drama. It just simply, happened. You derailed one of my threads with your troll behavior. I don't particularly like that. Will I be able to do anything to you because of it? Not really because what I could of done in retaliation would of gotten me instant banned. You're not worth that. No one is. Just do yourself a favor and lose the troll ego you have before someone comes along and just calmly defeats you 50-0, produces a video from their point of view, nothing whited over for your "pro" act to end. Which by the way I'm convinced you're not as pro as you laid claim to be. People are laughing AT you. Not with you. Sorry Dagz, but you're not god. You never were, and you never will be.
Aeryelle
Aeryelle
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Solemn Wanderer Zero Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:17 am

Guys, just chill. Ignore Dagz. We all know he's nothing. Now back to our regularly scheduled game time.
Solemn Wanderer Zero
Solemn Wanderer Zero
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagz Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Aeryelle wrote:You're calling Monk...the person who works hard with some other people.....to keep a server up and running, who's been trying to keep everything together.....a troll. Dude. I'm just going to make this clear. He's well aware of everything that has been going on around you. Only reason why you haven't been banned or muted is because no one can seem to gather enough solid evidence for him to professionally do a thing about you. That's all that stands between you and him.

To be blunt, it's a very tiny and thin wall between the two of you. All it takes is for you to make one bad mistake. Which I'm certain much like everyone else is certain you will eventually cross a line that will make everyone just say fuck it.

All we are asking, is that you stop being a troll Dagz. No one asked for all this drama. It just simply, happened. You derailed one of my threads with your troll behavior. I don't particularly like that. Will I be able to do anything to you because of it? Not really because what I could of done in retaliation would of gotten me instant banned. You're not worth that. No one is. Just do yourself a favor and lose the troll ego you have before someone comes along and just calmly defeats you 50-0, produces a video from their point of view, nothing whited over for your "pro" act to end. Which by the way I'm convinced you're not as pro as you laid claim to be. People are laughing AT you. Not with you. Sorry Dagz, but you're not god. You never were, and you never will be.
xD
you cant do shit so you will never get banned
you dont need to cry, just a damn forum, i asked dash for another 1v1, yall sayin im dodgin, this is an ego matter, not about whos the troll and whos not
as you said ignore me. your not involved so hop off the damn thread

Dagz
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeryelle Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:07 am

Dagz wrote:
Aeryelle wrote:You're calling Monk...the person who works hard with some other people.....to keep a server up and running, who's been trying to keep everything together.....a troll. Dude. I'm just going to make this clear. He's well aware of everything that has been going on around you. Only reason why you haven't been banned or muted is because no one can seem to gather enough solid evidence for him to professionally do a thing about you. That's all that stands between you and him.

xD
you dont need to cry, just a damn forum, i asked dash for another 1v1, yall sayin im dodgin, this is an ego matter, not about whos the troll and whos not

Here's what you don't understand: People don't like it when all people do is talk shit about people behind their backs or to their faces. People also will always intervene when people harass other people. That's human nature. It's also human nature for humans to constantly have to correct one another. We're all having to correct YOU. It'd be so much better if you didn't troll everyone and just played the game to have fun. It seriously doesn't matter who's a professional and who isn't. It seriously doesn't matter who the best fighter is. In reality, you're probably the only one who cares about "being the best".
Aeryelle
Aeryelle
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by VoLam Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:56 am

TROLL
VoLam
VoLam
MonkZ: TLD Trial GameMaster
MonkZ: TLD Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagz Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Aeryelle wrote:
Dagz wrote:

xD

Here's what you don't understand: People don't like it when all people do is talk shit about people behind their backs or to their faces. People also will always intervene when people harass other people. That's human nature. It's also human nature for humans to constantly have to correct one another. We're all having to correct YOU. It'd be so much better if you didn't troll everyone and just played the game to have fun. It seriously doesn't matter who's a professional and who isn't. It seriously doesn't matter who the best fighter is. In reality, you're probably the only one who cares about "being the best".
gunz is about being the best
YOU RETARD
its not about questing and debating over forums

Dagz
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeryelle Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:54 pm

Dagz wrote:
Aeryelle wrote:
Dagz wrote:

xD

gunz is about being the best
YOU RETARD
its not about questing and debating over forums

Then you are delusional, Dagz. You will only end up being trolled for this. You want to talk of being the best? There will always be someone better than you. If you cannot take a loss then you have no right to spew shit about being the best. When you cry hack when someone legitimately defeats you. It's sad, and it's pathetic. People will continue to laugh at you then and not with you Dagz. You are too blind to see.
Aeryelle
Aeryelle
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagz Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:12 am

yes exactly someone will always come better than me
yes ill get beaten
i know im not THE best dstyler
but once i was in the top set (2009) as i was with a top clan (Dodge)
and how am i not taking a losss?
he screen'd me when i was practising rockets when it was late - it was not even a 1v1
dash cant even take a loss he still chats shit in game i see him all the time, because he will screen at any point on me when im slippin to try get me even
in my opinion its not a fair fight. ide say, dash 1v1 me for the last time, and loser quits gunz. cus im gettin annoyed how you keep chat shit about me then get your bum buddies to start big arguements when they aint even half decent.
dash, 1v1 me for the last time, and its over.

Dagz
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeryelle Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Dagz wrote:yes exactly someone will always come better than me
yes ill get beaten
he screen'd me when i was practising rockets when it was late - it was not even a 1v1
dash cant even take a loss he still chats shit in game i see him all the time, because he will screen at any point on me when im slippin to try get me even
in my opinion its not a fair fight. ide say, dash 1v1 me for the last time, and loser quits gunz. cus im gettin annoyed how you keep chat shit about me then get your bum buddies to start big arguements when they aint even half decent.

No one is going to quit gunz over a duel with you. Do you not comprehend something here? You don't own Solemn, Dash or anyone else. Just like how you don't have the right to tell someone to commit suicide, you are in NO POSITION to tell someone they have to cough up their account or leave. You want to know why everyone is having such a big fucking problem about you? It's because you're nothing more than a liar. You're a fake. A bauble dressed up to be the real thing. You're nothing more than dog shit.
Aeryelle
Aeryelle
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Solemn Wanderer Zero Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Guys he already has two warnings. Just let him go and let him wallow in a pool of his own mistakes.
Solemn Wanderer Zero
Solemn Wanderer Zero
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Monk Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:57 pm

Dagz has been muted for 3 days, for multiple offenses towards Members/Staff's. Please use this Warning to get along with others for future reference.
Monk
Monk
M2O GunZ Owner

https://gunzduel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagz Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Aeryelle wrote:
yes ill get beaten

No one is going to quit gunz over a duel with you. Do you not comprehend something here? You don't own Solemn, Dash or anyone else. Just like how you don't have the right to tell someone to commit suicide, you are in NO POSITION to tell someone they have to cough up their account or leave. You want to know why everyone is having such a big fucking problem about you? It's because you're nothing more than a liar. You're a fake. A bauble dressed up to be the real thing. You're nothing more than dog shit.
your nothing more than the atom that gets walked past every day.
-your invisible.
i asked DASH for the 1v1, and i didnt ask for your answer, as you can see, you are adding fuel to this arguement. dash fights me, you shut up, gunz is gunz, what ever you say, no one could care less, you flame over a forum more than your gunz playtime. as i said, gunz is gunz, your just a noob to it.

Dagz
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Solemn Wanderer Zero Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:40 am

Dagz wrote:
Aeryelle wrote:
yes ill get beaten

-your invisible.
i asked DASH for the 1v1, and i didnt ask for your answer, as you can see, you are adding fuel to this arguement. dash fights me, you shut up, gunz is gunz, what ever you say, no one could care less, you flame over a forum more than your gunz playtime. as i said, gunz is gunz, your just a noob to it.

Dude. You're done here. You've been muted for three days. You've been warned a few times. The reason behind your muting had been multiple offenses not only towards me or Aery or Vendetta but to STAFF MEMBERS. You're bloody done. You've added too much fuel. No one cares if you asked for their answers or not. You've been answered and you failed to listen. Back off while you still can. This is your last warning. From me.
Solemn Wanderer Zero
Solemn Wanderer Zero
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagz Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:36 am

Solemn Wanderer Zero wrote:
Dagz wrote:
Aeryelle wrote:
yes ill get beaten

-your invisible.

Dude. You're done here. You've been muted for three days. You've been warned a few times. The reason behind your muting had been multiple offenses not only towards me or Aery or Vendetta but to STAFF MEMBERS. You're bloody done. You've added too much fuel. No one cares if you asked for their answers or not. You've been answered and you failed to listen. Back off while you still can. This is your last warning. From me.
aight, ill back off.
end the thread now?

Dagz
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Solemn Wanderer Zero Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:26 am

Dagz wrote:
Solemn Wanderer Zero wrote:
Dagz wrote:
Aeryelle wrote:
yes ill get beaten

-your invisible.

aight, ill back off.
end the thread now?
Yeah. At this point the thread is over.
Solemn Wanderer Zero
Solemn Wanderer Zero
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cricket Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:39 am

GG
Cricket
Cricket
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down