Official GunZ The Duel 2018 (North America)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gunz Trailer
Latest topics
» Can't register an in game account
Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm by neqneq

» Official Forum Closure, We've MOVED TO A NEW FORUM PLEASE READ!
Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works] EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 pm by Monk

» i cannot download gunz.
Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 4:02 pm by Monk

» GunZ - Online, Gold coin ( Cash Coin ) Sale for holiday!
Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works] EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm by TsunamiGunz

» Can't register
Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works] EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:06 pm by Monk

» dstyler dagz
Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm by Perfect

» Happy Thanksgiving Nov,2020 M2O Gaming GunZ!
Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm by Monk

» GunZ: The Duel, Official Subreddit JOIN NOW!
Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm by Monk

» GunZ an Esport
Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works] EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 7:33 pm by lamp18

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works]

2 posters

Go down

Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works] Empty Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works]

Post by VoLam Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:25 pm

Summary: Shirou Emiya lost his parents in a fire when he was young and was later adopted by a sorceror by the name of Kiritsugu Emiya. Although he was full of admiration for his adopted father and yearns to become an ally of justice, Shirou has limited powers and was unable to become a strong sorceror like his father. That is until one fateful day, he was drawn into the Holy Grail War and had to summon a female "Servant" known as Saber in order to protect himself. It turns out that the Holy Grail War involves a series of battles among powerful sorcerors to fight for the possession of a relic that will grant one's wishes, the Holy Grail. There are altogether seven "Masters" who can summon their respective "Servants" from different classes known as Saber, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Lancer, Caster and Assasin. These "Servants" have to hide their names in order not to reveal their weaknesses to the enemies. The story revolves around Shirou and his entanglement in the Holy Grail War.

Quote: "I am the bone of my sword
  Steel is my body and fire is my blood
  I have created over a thousand blades
  Unknown to death
  Nor known to life
  Have withstood pain to create many weapons
  Yet those hands shall never hold anything
  So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works"

~Spectre
VoLam
VoLam
MonkZ: TLD Trial GameMaster
MonkZ: TLD Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works] Empty Re: Anime: [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works]

Post by MotokoChill Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:10 am

Fate Zero is great. I haven’t seen UBW yet but I have seen the original Fate as well as the newer version before UBW.

When it comes to Type Moon stuff I really really like Kara no Kyoukai, it’s definitely my type of thing. I’m also excited for Tsukihime Remake, whenever that will happen.

If anyone here ever wants to play Melty Blood or Under Night In-Birth just add me on Steam or PSN and I’ll make time for it.
MotokoChill
MotokoChill
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down